Chuco is Looking for Team Members
If you want to work in a team-oriented environment that focuses on making customers more successful, then great -- keep reading!
Chuco is a consulting practice that focuses on services for Tanium customers. The reason this is possible is because of the immense potential that the Tanium platform has to offer. While the immediate value is tremendous (and hopefully obvious if you've seen a demo), a potentially larger value for any Tanium customer is the longer term changes and improvements that can be made not only on the implementation and technology side, but on the policy and human behavior side that lead to future benefits.
Customer Facing Consultant
Working directly with customers to solve day-to-day issues. Implimenting and maintaining all aspects of the Tanium platform. Must be ready to solve problems and handle the different challenges of complex enterprise environments. Working on scripts, integrations, and custom application development.
All candidates must:
- consider teamwork crucial for success.
- want to go above and beyond to make customers happy
- be detail-oriented and able to learn emerging technologies.
Candidates have ideally worked with the Tanium platform in the past, but if not, at least understand the basic value proposition that Tanium has to offer.
All candidates should:
- be able to script or code in a variety of languages (e.g., python, PowerShell, Shell, and others).
- have experience with technology platforms that can be found in large enterprises such as Tanium, ArcSight, and Splunk.
- have experience with endpoint solutions and platforms that are common in large enterprises such as Tanium, BigFix, and SCCM.
- be willing to learn up on anything they are terrible at.